Question: Who can I talk to about relationship issues?

To start talking about your relationship issues, a therapist or counselor is the best person to help you work and improve your mental health. However, if you dont have access to a licensed therapist or counselor to begin talking about your relationship, you can always check for social work projects near you.

How do you address an issue in a relationship?

Problem-solving strategies:Be consistent.Be on time.Do what you say you will do.Dont lie -- not even little white lies to your partner or to others.Be fair, even in an argument.Be sensitive to the others feelings. Call when you say you will.Call to say youll be home late.More items •Sep 26, 2013

Write us

Find us at the office

Goins- Schler street no. 29, 43862 Jerusalem, Palestine

Give us a ring

Caesar Jonnalagadda
+86 292 610 577
Mon - Fri, 8:00-21:00

Contact us