Question: Can a Korean marry a foreigner?

Foreigner marrying a citizen from South Korea A foreigner who wants to marry a South Korean citizen must produce the following documents: Evidence of identity and nationality - both birth certificate and passport. Affidavit of Eligibility for Marriage - issued and notarised by the consulate of the home country.

Is it true that in Korean the first son cant marry a foreigner?

Most of parents never let to their first son marry with a foreign woman. Actually they don`t care that their son suffers because he should leave the woman he love, because she is foreigner. But they also won`t accept, their first son choose a foreign woman, he have to marry with a Korean one.

Can foreigners get married in Korea?

You can now get married! The nearest Seoul office is accustomed to handling marriages for foreigners, and you wont need to translate any of the documents. However, keep in mind that the day you submit the Korean marriage forms is the official date recorded for the start of your marriage.

Can a foreigner be a Korean citizen?

SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENSHIP It is possible to become a naturalized citizen of South Korea if you maintain an actual residence. There are three paths to citizenship through naturalization, but the most typical way for a foreigner to get South Korean citizenship is through “general naturalization.”

Can I get married in Korea?

Marriage in Korea is a civil procedure, so a religious ceremony, while often more meaningful, does not create a legal marriage. Although marriage statutes in the U.S. differ from state to state, a marriage performed in Korea under the Korean law is recognized in all states.

How can I live permanently in South Korea?

Acquisition of Permanent Residency by Marriage MigrantsEligibility : A foreign national with good conduct who has been staying in Korea for at least two years under marriage migrant status and has basic knowledge required for his/her continued residence in Korea, such as Korean language proficiency.Eligible applicant.More items

Write us

Find us at the office

Goins- Schler street no. 29, 43862 Jerusalem, Palestine

Give us a ring

Caesar Jonnalagadda
+86 292 610 577
Mon - Fri, 8:00-21:00

Contact us